[dopevan] latest news about the plunge

dopevan events events at dopevan.com
Mon Apr 27 16:46:12 CDT 2015

hi friendly person,

winter is coming.. and so is the plunge <http://www.plungefest.com/>! just
a few more weeks to go before we're relaxing by the pool, listening to
great music, enjoying some cocktails and eating french fries fresh out of
the fryer.

a few updates:

   - ticket sales end may 16 - don't delay!
   - there are still some lodging options available (and remember that it's
   free to tent camp or bring your RV)
   - 2 full meals/day + snacks are included in the ticket price
   - our music lineup <http://www.plungefest.com/#artists> is growing and
   growing - hit that link for bios, videos, soundcloud, etc.
      - rushad eggleston (tornado rider) solo sunset set
      - joe bagale (micky hart band) solo sunset set
      - rusty stringfield is back with more bluegrass
      - neckbeard boys are joining us for the first time with their sweet
      bluegrass sounds
      - headlights will play their first show ever at the plunge (featuring
      a few folks you may know - scott manke, ryan manley, grant patterson,
      charlie sheldon and reid spice)
      - dj tender buttons (dan gahr) making his plunge debut after rocking
      feeling the ceiling
      - dj drunken monkey (daniel lippincott) also makes his plunge debut
      - dj spacecat (grant patterson) back for yet another round
      - dj spelunk (tara lockhart) returns to the plunge

if funds are tight please email me about 2 night tickets & discounted rates
for volunteers. we want you to be there - let's not let money be the reason
you can't join us..

see you by the pool!
reid