[dopevan] feeling the ceiling 2017-18

dopevan events events at dopevan.com
Mon Oct 2 14:57:00 CDT 2017

hi everyone,

my bad.. i thought i had sent out an announcement regarding feeling the
ceiling tickets but it seems i did not. sorry about that.

anyway, tickets are on sale!

website is same as always, feelingtheceiling.com, and you can buy tickets
there. we still have some tier 1 tickets available so never fear.

working out details on entertainment now but - if everything goes according
to plan - it's going to be pretty awesome(town).

hope to see you for the ringing in of the new year!

love,
reid & the sierra meadows/yosemite basecamp crew

ps - we also still have space for above the trees <http://abovethetrees.org>
!