[dopevan] tickets for the plunge on sale today at noon

dopevan events events at dopevan.com
Fri Jan 16 11:15:10 CST 2015

hi everyone,

tickets for the plunge will go on sale at noon pacific today! you can buy
them through the plunge website <http://plungefest.com>.

why buy early? well, because saratoga springs has some great lodging
options available (private rooms, permanent tents, etc.) and they're going
to sell out. they did last year and there will be more people coming this
year. oh, and the early bird tickets are $50 off!

here is the deal this year:

* somehow we managed to secure memorial day weekend at saratoga springs! so
the main event will run friday afternoon through monday. dates are may
22-25, 2015.
* early bird tickets are $270 for 3 nights. this includes meals! the food
at saratoga springs is AWESOME.
* tickets will go up to regular price on march 15: $320 for 3 nights.
* when you check out you can also add the thursday night ticket for only
$25 more. this gets you an extra bonus night at saratoga springs before
most folks get there. please note that there is no dinner on thursday night
and a continental breakfast friday morning.
* rv and tent passes are.. free!
* we'll be announcing the music lineup over the next couple months. by
popular request there will be more live music this year - day and night!
and great dj sets in between the live music. and the pool. and the gigantic
hot tub.

let me know if you have any questions. the website <http://plungefest.com>
has been updated with lots of, well, updated info! there is also a facebook
invite <https://www.facebook.com/events/410479829110287> where you can rsvp
and connect with other folks who are going.

reid